Subject: ACS Symposium on H-Bonding

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Aug 1992 07:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

At the ACS National Meeting in Chicago, August 22-27, 1993 (a year from now)
I will be chairing a symposium entitled "Modeling the Hydrogen Bond."  We
are now entering the planning stages for that symposium.  If there is 
sufficient interest, I hope to have invited speakers, submitted oral 
papers, and a poster session.

In order to assist in planning, I would ask that you, the readers of this
mail exploder, help by letting me know if you are interested in speaking
and/or presenting at this symposium.  The more I know now, the more time
and money I can ask for and the better the symposium will be.

Please reply to me directly.  I will summarize the invited speakers list
at the appropriate time.  Thank you.

Doug Smith
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

voice    419-537-2116
fax      419-537-4033
email    [email-masked]

---
Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder.
[email-masked] --- everybody; [email-masked] --- coordinator only
[email-masked] : send something from chemistry; FTP: www.ccl.net
---