Subject: new MacroModel mail exploder now available

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Aug 1992 22:50:46 -0400 (EDT)

MMODINFO:     THE  MACROMODEL   INFORMATION  MAIL  EXPLODER  WITH
ASSOCIATED ANONYMOUS  FTP ARCHIVES.

WHAT IS THE MMODINFO LIST?

     The  MMODINFO  LIST  is  an  e-mail  exploder  which  allows
MacroModel  users  and  computational  chemistry  researchers  to
exchange information  and experience.    The  list  and  archives
reside on  a VAX  6420 running  the VMS  operating system  at the
University of  Toledo.  This list is not restricted and anyone is
welcome to  subscribe.   It works on the principle, "WHAT ANYBODY
POSTS, EVERYBODY  GETS." All  postings to  this list are archived
and available  for downloading  as described in the  rules of the
list which are automatically sent when you subscribe.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE.

     To subscribe  to the  MMODINFO List,  send e-mail containing
     the message 

	 SUBSCRIBE MMODINFO   
     to
	 [email-masked].

ARCHIVES OF THE MMODINFO LIST.

     Currently, archives are accessible only via anonymous ftp at
     FTP.UTOLEDO.EDU (131.183.1.1)

     all mail sent to the list (in [.MMOD]).
     software and  utility programs submitted by list subscribers
     (in [.CHEMISTRY.SOFTWARE]).
     positions         offerred         announcements         (in
     [.CHEMISTRY.POSITIONS.OFFERRED]).
     positions         wanted          announcements          (in
     [.CHEMISTRY.POSITIONS.WANTED]).

DISCLAIMERS

     The  list   is  organized   as  a   service  to   MacroModel
researchers.   By posting to this list you agree that the content
represents your  personal opinion.   In  no event should the list
administrator (Doug Smith), the University of Toledo, the authors
of  MacroModel   (WCS  et  al.),  its  distributors  (Distributed
Chemical Graphics)  or Columbia  University  be  liable  for  the
opinions or  materials posted.  The list administrator and others
listed above  are not  reviewing the  materials submitted to this
list and cannot stop their distribution.

LIST ADMINISTRATOR

     This list is operated by:

     Douglas A. Smith
     Assistant Professor of Chemistry
     The University of Toledo
     Toledo, OH  43606-3390
     USA

     voice     (419)537-2116
     fax  (419)537-4033
     email     [email-masked]

     Additional support  and problem  solving by  our VAX systems
     manager, Brian Nelson, and by:

     Peter S. Shenkin
     Department of Chemistry
     Barnard College
     New York, NY 10027

     voice     (212)854-1418
     email     [email-masked]
     or   [email-masked]

---
Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder.
[email-masked] --- everybody; [email-masked] --- coordinator only
[email-masked] : send something from chemistry; FTP: www.ccl.net
---