Subject: Re: Ribbons v2.0

From: Pieter Stouten <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Oct 1992 11:22:35 +0100

Reply-To: [email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]> Curtis Wahlgren
<[email-masked]> wrote:

|>Where does one obtain a copy of Ribbons? 

The Ribbons 2.0 manual says it is written by Mike Carson, University
of Alabama at Birmingham, Center for Macromolecular Crystallography,
252 BHS, 79 THT University Station, Birmingham, AL 35294. E-mail:
[email-masked]. 

References:
* M Carson & CE Bugg, "Algorithm for Ribbon Models of Proteins,"
  J. Mol. Graphics, 4 (1986) 121-122.
* M Carson, "Ribbon Models of Macromolecules," J. Mol. Graphics 5
  (1987) 103-106.

Hope this helps, Pieter Stouten.

#### #   # ###  #     European Molecular Biology Laboratory
#    ## ## #  # #     Protein Design Group
###  # # # ###  #     Meyerhofstrasse 1, D-6900 Heidelberg, Germany
#    #   # #  # #     e-mail: [email-masked]
#### #   # ###  ####  phone: +49-6221-387 472, fax: 387 517