Subject: CFV: sci.chem.organomet

From: [email-masked] (Hartwig Kuehbauch)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1992 23:53:54 GMT

Dear netters!

This is a Call For Votes for : "sci.chem.organomet"

The proposed newsgroup would support all kind of discussion related to
organometallic chemistry.

The voting period will be from the 11/02/1992 to 12/02/1992.

Only votes received during this period will be counted.

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:
--------------------

To vote for or against this newsgroup, you must send an e-mail-message to

         [email-masked]

Posted votes will not be counted.

Your vote has to be clear. Something like:

         I vote for sci.chem.organomet
         I vote against sci.chem.organomet
         sci.chem.organomet yes
         sci.chem.organomet no

will do it. 

ABOUT THE PROPOSED NEWSGROUP:
-----------------------------

The newsgroup sci.chem.organomet would be unmoderated.

The main purpose of this newsgroup would be to give organometallic chemists
all over the world the chance to communicate with each other about everything
related to organometallic chemistry.

That means  no chatter about irrelevant (to a scientist doing research in
organometallic chemistry) things i.e. "smoke-bombs", or questions like "what
happens if I mix Domestos with HCl", but serious discussion with people of the
same interest. 

Everything that has to do with organometallic chemistry in a wide range
would be welcome. That would also include analytical methods like NMR, IR and
so on, computational problems, or things like postdoc positions.

This newsgroup would be one more source of information for the researcher
--- and possibly one of the best.

Thank you for reading.

Hartwig Kuehbauch
-- 
=============================================================================
= Hartwig Kuehbauch - University of Tuebingen - Dep. of Inorg. Chemistry II =
= ([email-masked])     - Germany -                   =
=============================================================================