Subject: Periodic Table Widget

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 09:04:37 -0800

Hi. Does anyone know of an X-Windows/Motif periodic table widget? We
need something that is available as source code. Thanks, John

John Nicholas
Pacific Northwest Laboratory

---

From: Jon Rusho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 14:21:29 -0700

>Pacific Northwest Laboratory

	John,

	  I have created a periodic table for X that is a collection of
	command widgets.  The program it is built into is called MESScad,
	a program that originated at ANL and I have significantly modified.
	You can get MESScad, source and all, by ftp'ing to 
	hydrogen.chem.utah.edu.  Username:anonymous,password:your email address
	it is in pub.  Let me know if you have problems.

			<<<Jon>>>

*******************************************************************************
Jon Rusho
University of Utah
email:[email-masked]
phone:(801)581-7445