Subject: Vibrational frequency tables

From: [email-masked] (Frits Daalmans)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 14:49:27 -0700

Keywords: ethanol IR Raman vibrational frequency

Greetings!

Can anyone tell me whether there is a molecular vibrations database
available (in print/in computer) which is more recent than T.
Shimanouchi (spelling?)'s "Tables of Molecular Vibrational Frequencies"
dated 1964? Or else, the E-mail address (if any) of the USA National
Standard Reference Data System of the National Bureau of Standards
(NSRDS-NBS)? The book is very useful, but I wonder whether there is an 
update.

More specifically, I am looking for references to the vibrational
frequencies and their assignments of ethanol (YES, common ethanol is
not in the tables!) and its deutero-substitutes. Currently I am reading
through CA (the paper version) so I really appreciate any references ;-)

Thank you in advance,

Frits Daalmans
OIO Conformational Analysis
Gorlaeus Laboratoria
Leiden, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]
Tel: [+31] (0)71-274505