Subject: MM3 Site in SE Michigan ?

From: [email-masked] (Tom Wiese)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 10:53:12 -0400

Hello,

I would like to get in contact with anyone that has MM3 (with program:
CRYSTAL) running in the South East Michigan area.  I am looking at getting
MM3 and setting up on an SGI here at Wayne State in Detroit and would like
to get first hand information on how well it works and how the
parameterization compares to MMp2.

Thanks much,    Tom

##################################################
Tom Wiese
Department of Biochemistry
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 E. Canfield
Detroit, MI
48201

Phone: (313) 577-5605
FAX: (313) 577-2765
email: [email-masked]
##################################################