Subject: Software reviewer/s needed

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 14:51:01 -0500 (EST)

(with apologies to Steve Heller):

I have recently been acting as a software editor, primarily in the area of
computational chemistry and graphics software, for Scientific Computing
and Automation, a trade magazine.  Since Steve Heller has been so successful
using this forum to find reviewers, I thought I would borrow the idea.

I currently have one package for which I need a reviewer.  If you are 
interested in reviewing TableCurve for Windows, a complete statistical
analysis and graphing package from Jandel Scientific, please send me email
at the address below.  This is a ver large package which will take some time
to evaluate properly.  The review will be short (~3-6 double spaced manuscript
pages) and would be due in about 4-6 weeks.  Please only respond within 24 
hours of receiving this message -- I should have a reviewer by that time.

There are many more packages in the pipeline.  If this works as well for me
as it does for Steve, I will continue to solicit reviewersin this fashion.

Doug

Douglas A. Smith
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
  and of Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

voice    419-537-2116
fax      419-537-4033
email    [email-masked]