Subject: Seeking contact

From: [email-masked] (Dirk Huckriede)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 93 21:08:31 -0700

Hello netters,

I found this very interesting article:

MEPSIM: A computational package for analysis and comparison of
        molecular electrostatic potentials.

        Ferran Sanz, Francesc Manaut, Jesus Rodriguez, Estrella
        Lozoya and Elena Lopez-de-Brinas
        J. Computer-Aided Molecular Design (1993), 337-347

I tried to contact the authors by ordinary mail-mail but I did not 
receive any response.
Does someone have any experience with this MEPSIM program (the authors
'advertised' with it in their article), or does someone know an E-mail
address of one of the authors or does anyone know one of the authors
personally ? I could use it very well for my research. 

Any help will be appreciated !

Cheers,

+-------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
| Dirk Huckriede                |       OH       O                  |
+-------------------------------+       |      /   \                |
|                               |       C --- C     C --- Base      |
| Conformational Analysis Group |             |     |               |
| Gorlaeus Laboratories         |             C --- C               |
| Leiden University             |             |     |               |
|                               |             OH    OH              |
+-------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
| P.O. Box    9502                Phone : +31 71 274505             |
| 2300 RA   Leiden                  Fax : +31 71 274488             |
| The  Netherlands               E-mail : [email-masked] |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+