Subject: Theoretical Calculations of Lanthanide Organic Complexes

From: Nivan Bezerra <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Aug 1993 16:27:25 -0300

Dear Netters,

	I am interested in theoretical methods for the calculations of
organic complexes of lanthanides, especially Eu(III).
	Does anyone know any packages for this type of calculation using
MO, extended Huckel, Xalpha, Density Functional Theory, INDO, AMPAC,
MOPAC, etc?
	Thank you very much.
	
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  Nivan Bezerra da Costa Junior                Fone:  (081) 271-8440
  Universidade Federal de Pernambuco           Fax:   (081) 271-8442
  Centro de Ciencias Exatas e da natureza          
  Departamento de Quimica Fundamental          E-mail:
  Cidade Universitaria                         HEPNET:   NPD1(47909)::21nbcj
  50739 - Recife - PE                          INTERNET: [email-masked]
                                                         [email-masked]
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++