Subject: Khoros

From: [email-masked] (Ivan Rossi)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 09:20:40 +0100

Dear netters,
	recently I heard about a public domain graphic software called Khoros
which seems roughly equivalent to packages like AVS, Data Explorer, etc.
Everyone who used it told me that it runs on a lot of platforms, it is a very 
good software and it is free.

Has anyone here experience in molecular graphics using Khoros?
It is really useful to a computational chemist ?

	Ivan

Ivan Rossi                              |
Theoretical Organic Chemistry Group     |
Department of Chemistry "G. Ciamician"  |   EXPERT : someone who avoids all
University of Bologna                   |   
Via Selmi 2, 40126 Bologna - Italy      |   the little errors, going straight
                                        |
Tel. ++39-51-259495                     |   towards the catastrophe
Fax  ++39-51-259456                     |
e-mail [email-masked]       |