Subject: Gaussian92 & NQS problem

From: [email-masked] (Dirk Huckriede)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 13:08:52 -0700

Hello Netters,

Does someone out there have any experience in the combination Gaussian92 and
(Monsanto) NQS. I can run a Gaussian92 job interactively, but when I submit
the same job to our NQS, the job starts but gets killed (allmost) instantly.
Does this have something to do with the links which get started subsequently
or what ?

Any help will be very much appreciated !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dirk Huckriede                
                               
 Conformational Analysis Group 
 Gorlaeus Laboratories         
 Leiden University             
                               
 P.O. Box    9502                Phone : +31 71 274505             
 2300 RA   Leiden                  Fax : +31 71 274488             
 The  Netherlands               E-mail : [email-masked] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"to be or nut^H^H^H -- sh^Gt, how do I delete..^?^?^? Oh No Oh NO^D^D^D -- How
do I get out of this thing anyway^C^C^C Kill it^Z^Z^Z (mumble mumble)
Bus error (core dumped)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------