Subject: Gaussian 92/DFT

From: "David J. Moses / 412-279-6700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 10:44:44 -0500 (EST)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Announcing Gaussian 92/DFT       

In our continuing effort to provide a wide range of reliable computational
methods, Gaussian, Inc. is pleased to announce Gaussian 92 with Density
Functional Theory capabilities.  Gaussian 92/DFT is a special interim upgrade 
to Gaussian 92, designed to make DFT methods readily available to researchers 
who wish to take advantage of these capabilities.  G92/DFT contains all of the 
features of G92 and pre-releases the DFT features developed for the next major 
version of the program.  

A detailed on-line description of Gaussian 92/DFT, its capabilities, major 
features, available Density Functional methods, and currently supported 
platforms may be obtained by sending an e-mail request to [email-masked], 
or by contacting us at the address or telephone number(s) given below.

Yours Sincerely,
David J. Moses, PhD

GAUSSIAN, INC.                           
Carnegie Office Park                     Phone  - 412-279-6700
Building 6                               Fax    - 412-279-2118
Pittsburgh, PA 15106 USA                 e-mail - [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------