Subject: Data Structures in Use at the Gmelin Institute

From: Markus Wagener <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 13:45:36 +0100

Dear Netters,

we are currently evaluating several data structures for the representation
of chemical structures. For a new project our interest focuses on the 
representation of delocalized charges.

Does anybody know the data structure in use at the Gmelin Institute or 
has an according reference?

Many thanks for your efforts!

Markus Wagener

-- 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Markus Wagener                                                              |
| Technische Universitaet Muenchen                                            |
| Organisch-Chemisches Institut     Tel: +49-89-3209-3754                     |
| Lichtenbergstrasse 4              FAX: +49-89-3209-3762                     |
| 85747 Garching                    Email:                                    |
| Germany                           [email-masked] |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+