Subject: Replacement for HyperChem

From: [email-masked] (Norbert Mueller)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1993 12:26:43 +0100

With AutoDesks demise of HyperChem for the SGI I am confronted with the
problem of finding a similarily priced replacement on the SGI platform. (No
x86 is no alternative). We will not buy the cross-grade!

We are looking for a program(system) that competes with HC in ease of use
and offers a graphical front-end to Molecular Mechanics and Semi-Empiric
Methods for use in an organic chemistry student lab.

Please respond to me by e-mail - I will summarize to the list.

--
Norbert Mueller
Institut fuer Chemie, Johannes Kepler Universitaet
A-4040 Linz, Austria

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IMPORTANT NOTICE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Superior powers have decided to change our e-mail addresses again.
So please take note that some time between now and March 1994 my e-mail
address changes to 

                [email-masked]

Sorry for any inconvenience and delays this may cause.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IMPORTANT NOTICE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

e-mail: [email-masked]  -  expires in 1994
        [email-masked]    -  use starting 1994 (preferred)
        [email-masked]     
        NorbertM,ALLinz               -  AmdaLink 
        [email-masked]  -  FirstClass AmdaLink Internet
Gateway