Subject: WCTC Conference announcement

From: [email-masked] (colvin michael e)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 15:39:06 -0800

*******************************************************************************
                            FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

          15th Annual West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Conference

                                to be held

                             April 27-29, 1994

          at Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, California

This is the preliminary announcement of the West Coast Theoretical
Chemistry Conference (WCTCC).  The WCTCC brings together theoretical
chemists with a wide range of interests including quantum chemistry,
classical and quantum dynamics, and statistical mechanics.  The
conference is organized into five sessions, each with an invited
speaker and several short contributed talks.  Additionally there will
be two extended poster sessions, a banquet, and a conference
reception.  Participation by students and post-docs is especially
encouraged.  Limited funds will be available to help with their
conference expenses.

The 1994 WCTCC invited speakers are:
    Prof. Jan Almlof, Univ. Minnesota
    Prof. William Hase, Wayne State Univ.
    Prof. Toshiko Ichiye, Washington State Univ.
    Prof. Peter Kollman, Univ. Calif., San Francisco
    Prof. Doreen Leopold, Univ. Minnesota

For a conference registration form, please send your name, address,
and email address to Dr. Michael Colvin, Sandia National Laboratories
via email ([email-masked]) or fax (510-294-2234).  Registration
materials will be sent out in early January.  If you have additional
questions about the conference, please phone Dr. Celeste Rohlfing,
Sandia National Laboratories at (510) 294-2763.

*******************************************************************************