Subject: FELIX + JEOL ?

From: Wolfgang Sauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 12:53:39 MET

Dear netters,

I'd like to get in touch with people using FELIX on data produced on 
JEOL hardware (esp. 2D {3D ?}), as this does not seem to be trivial.
Any hints, tricks, recommendations ???

Thanks in advance.
Wolfgang Sauer
-- 
+============================================================================+
!      Please note the change of all German postcodes since 1 July 1993      !
+======================================+=====================================+
|  Wolfgang Sauer                      |                                     |
|  Institut fuer Organische Chemie I   |  "You have to be three standard     |
|  Henkestr. 42, D-91054 Erlangen, FRG |   deviations away from a normal     |
|                                      |       personality to like UNIX."    |
|  [email-masked]       |                                     |
|  Tel.: 49/0 - 9131 - 85 - 2952       |              Morris Jones (C&T)     |
|  Fax:                   - 9132       |                                     |
+======================================+=====================================+