Subject: new parameters

From: "Slawomir Filipek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 93 16:45:47 +0100

Dear Netters,

I have tried to calculate energy of molecules by Molecular Mechanics 
methods included in HyperChem.
Unfortunately no one of these methods could do this because of lack of 
parameters. "Strange" bonds (+angles,+dihedrals):

                                           H   H
ester:  C-C-O-C  and derivative of urea: C-N-C-N-C
          O                                  O

I will appreciate for any information about the parameters.
_________________________________________________________
|  Slawomir Filipek  |                                  |
| Dept. of Chemistry |  e-mail: [email-masked] |                               |
|  Univ. of Warsaw   |__________________________________|
|   1 Pasteur St     |  tel.: (+48 22) 220211 ext. 130  |
|  02-093  Warsaw    |  fax:  (+48 22) 225996           |
|      POLAND        |                                  |
_________________________________________________________