Subject: Molecular Modeling Workshop

From: Hong Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 08:38:33 -0500

MOLECULAR MODELING WORKSHOP

	Presented by MCNC's North Carolina Supercomputing
	    Program and Molecular Simulations, Inc.

		  Monday, January 24, 1994

     MCNC and Molecular Simulations, Inc. (MSI) are pleased to announce
     a workshop on molecular modeling. The workshop will involve hands-on
     training for QUANTA/CHARMm molecular modeling software. Techniques to
     be demonstrated include:

	 - Conformational Searching
	 - Homology Modeling
	 - Molecular Dynamics
	 - Development of QSAR Models

     QUANTA/CHARMm is an integrated program combining molecular graphics,
     construction and simulations, and simulated structural behavior of
     small and large molecular systems. QUANTA includes protein modeling
     and polymer dynamics packages as part of its core functionality and
     is fully integrated with the CHARMm computational program for molecular
     mechanics and dynamics.

     The workshop will be held Monday, January 24, 1994, from 8:45 a.m. to
     5:00 p.m. Seminar attendance is limited to 15 due to the number of
     workstations available in the MCNC training lab. Cancellations must be
     made at least two weeks prior to the seminar to receive a refund.
     Lunch will be provided. Registration is based upon receipt of payment
     and a completed registration form.

     To register for the course, complete the registration form attached
     and return it with a check or money order for $20.00 payable to MCNC to:

		 QUANTA/CHARMm Seminar
		 Attn. Linda Melville
		 North Carolina Supercomputing Program
		 P.O. Box 12889
		 Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2889

     For technical information concerning this presentation contact Hong Ma via
     e-mail ([email-masked]) or phone (919/248-1176).
     For registration information contact Linda Melville via e-mail
     ([email-masked]) or phone (919/248-1133).

     QUANTA and CHARMm are registered trademarks of Molecular Simulations Inc.

     REGISTRATION FORM

	 Name:

	 Organization:

	 Street:

	 City:     State:      Zip:

	 Telephone:

	 FAX:

	 E-mail:

	 Payment Method:   _____ Check or money order (make payable to MCNC)

			   _____ Purchase Order (please attach)

QUANTA and CHARMm are registered trademarks of Molecular Simulations Inc.