Subject: mopac 6.0

From: "ZORAN P. ZDRAVKOVSKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Sep 1993 16:04:29 -0600 (CST)

Dear Wojciech,

	An archie search of mopac gave me the following "hits".  Hope it
helps, although I don't know about the legality of it.

$ archie -c mopac

Host cs.dal.ca

    Location: /comp.archives/sci.chem
           FILE -r--r--r--        648  Sep 22 1991  anonymous-ftp-download-of-mo
pac-6.0

Host extreme.cica.indiana.edu

    Location: /pub/pc/borland/d3/gen
           FILE -rw-r--r--       2419  May 13 01:24  memopack.zip

Host flubber.cs.umd.edu

    Location: /rec/newballistic
           FILE -rw-r--r--       3637  Mar 23 21:21  ammopac.lzh

Host www.ccl.net

    Location: /pub/chemistry
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Feb 24 00:00  mopac_doc
    Location: /pub/chemistry/mopac_doc
           FILE -rw-r--r--     521604  Oct  7 1992  mopac6.doc
           FILE -rw-r--r--     494856  Nov 16 1992  mopac6.ps

Host minnie.zdv.uni-mainz.de

    Location: /pub1/chemie
           FILE -rw-r--r--     593021  Aug  6 1992  mopac.tar.Z
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Aug  6 1992  mopac6.0
    Location: /pub1/chemie/mopac6.0
           FILE -rw-r--r--      14038  Aug  6 1992  mopac6.0.tar.Z

Host nctuccca.edu.tw

    Location: /USENET/comp.archives/bionet/chemistry
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Jul 16 00:00  mopac

Host ouchem.chem.oakland.edu

    Location: /pub
      DIRECTORY dr-xr-xr-x       2560  Apr 21 1991  mopac50esp
           FILE -r--r--r--     359357  Apr 21 1991  mopac50esp.tar.Z
    Location: /pub/mopac50esp
           FILE -r--r--r--       3311  Apr 21 1991  domopac
    Location: /pub
           FILE -r--r--r--      22144  Apr 21 1991  mopac50espdocs.word4
      DIRECTORY dr-xr-xr-x       4608  Apr 21 1991  mopac50tests
           FILE -r--r--r--     257480  Apr 21 1991  mopac50tests.tar.Z
    Location: /pub/mopac50tests
           FILE -r--r--r--       2578  Apr 21 1991  testmopac1.com
           FILE -r--r--r--       1043  Apr 21 1991  testmopac2.com
    Location: /pub
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Jul  3 1992  mopac60tests
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x       2560  Aug  3 1992  sunmopac6
           FILE -rw-r--r--    2064384  Aug  4 1992  sunmopac6.exe
           FILE -rw-r--r--     384513  Jun 28 1992  sunmopac6.tar.Z
    Location: /pub/sunmopac6
           FILE -rw-r--r--       7010  Jun 28 1992  mopac.f
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Aug  3 1992  sunmopac6
    Location: /pub/unix
           FILE -r--r--r--       3321  Sep 16 1991  mopac.com
           FILE -r--r--r--      17557  Sep 16 1991  mopac.csh
           FILE -r--r--r--       7010  Sep 16 1991  mopac.f
           FILE -r--r--r--     100761  Sep 16 1991  mopac.hlp
           FILE -r--r--r--     502396  Sep 16 1991  mopac.man
           FILE -r--r--r--       1160  Sep 16 1991  mopac.opt
           FILE -r--r--r--       1447  Sep 16 1991  mopaccom.com
           FILE -r--r--r--       3402  Sep 16 1991  rmopac.com
           FILE -r--r--r--       2427  Sep 16 1991  testmopac.com
    Location: /pub/vax
           FILE -r--r--r--       3321  Jan 22 1991  mopac.com
           FILE -r--r--r--     100761  Jan 22 1991  mopac.hlp
           FILE -r--r--r--     521604  Jan 22 1991  mopac.man
           FILE -r--r--r--       1157  Jan 22 1991  mopac.opt
           FILE -r--r--r--       1447  Jan 22 1991  mopaccom.com
           FILE -r--r--r--       3368  Jan 22 1991  rmopac.com

Host retina.chem.psu.edu

    Location: /pub/docs
           FILE -rw-r--r--      15427  Dec  5 1989  mopac5esp.ascii
           FILE -rw-r--r--      19072  Apr  4 1990  mopac5esp.word4
    Location: /pub
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x       2048  Aug 30 1990  mopacesp
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x       2048  Jul 18 1990  mopacesp.vax
    Location: /pub/mopacesp
           FILE -rw-r--r--       3311  Oct 25 1989  domopac

Host sprite.cica.indiana.edu

    Location: /pub/pc/borland/d3/gen
           FILE -rw-r--r--       2419  May 13 01:24  memopack.zip

Host swedishchef.lerc.nasa.gov

    Location: /explorer/SIGGRAPHCDROM/data
      DIRECTORY drwxrwxrwx        512  Oct  9 1992  mopac
    Location: /explorer/SIGGRAPHCDROM/maps
           FILE -r--r--r--      10206  Jul  6 1992  mopac.map
    Location: /explorer/V1.0/maps
           FILE -r--r--r--          0  Oct 28 1992  mopac.map.Z
    Location: /explorer/data
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Mar 18 22:46  mopac
    Location: /explorer/maps
           FILE -rw-r--r--      10206  May  4 1992  mopac.map
           FILE -r--r--r--       3623  Oct 29 1992  mopac.map.Z
    Location: /explorer/unsupported/data
      DIRECTORY drwxrwxrwx        512  Sep 24 1992  mopac
    Location: /explorer/unsupported/maps
           FILE -rw-r--r--      10206  Apr 24 1992  mopac.map

	I think your best bet would be the ouchem site.
	
		Sincerely,
		Zoran 

University of New Orleans
Department of Chemistry
Lakefront
New Orleans, LA 70148
                Wojciech Galazka
////////////////////////////////////////////////////******************
//  Wojciech Galazka                              //                 *
//  Computer Center                               // Chemistry - yes *
//  Chemistry Department,  University of Warsaw   // Distorsions- no *
//  Pasteura 1, 02-093 Warsaw, Poland             //                 *
//   [email-masked]                      //                 *
////////////////////////////////////////////////////******************