Subject: Cartesian to Zmatrix

From: Anna Croft <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 19:38:05 +1100 (EST)

This is probably a FAQ but anyway, 
Is there a publically available program which will convert a set of
cartesian coordinates into a simple Z matrix, especially when given a
symmetry to work with. I know gaussian does the reverse but I would prefer
to cut my time writing Z matricies down so I can get on with some real
work ... (especially as I am working with rather large molecules)
Thanks a lot,
		Anna Croft

  /*  		
  **	#include <chemist.h>
  **	#define CHEMIST	[email-masked] 
  **    #define UNIVERSITY university_of_adelaide
  */

---

From: [email-masked] (Shaomeng Wang)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 09:54:52 -0500

MOPAC does. If you run MOPAC with keyword 0SCF, it will convert 
Cartesian to Zmatrix, or vice versa.

hope this will be helpful.

-Shaomeng