Subject: migrating QCPE 333 to other platforms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1993 12:42:48 +0100 (CET)

Dear netters,
                 some  users here  are interested  in ordering  a certain
program  (QCPE  333,  CNDUV99:   Computation  of  Electronic  Transitions
SCF-CNDO-CI Method  Including Singly and Doubly  Excited Configurations).
The documentation says 'FORTRAN IV (CDC)', just for a computer we haven't
got here.
                 Has anybody  tried (successfully or  not) to port  it to
other platforms? Is  such CDC FORTRAN version a  serious inconvenience to
migration to  other computers? In particular,  I'd like to install  it in
UNIX and VM environment.
                 Any comments will be appreciated.
                 Thanks in advance,
                                                            Alicia
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Alicia Martinez
 Supercomputation Center of Catalonia
    (CESCA)                             Phone: (34)(3) 4914014
 Avda. Diagonal 645                       Fax: (34)(3) 4904635
 08028 Barcelona                       BITNET: ZSYAMP01@EBCESCA1
 SPAIN                               Internet: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------