Subject: Fenske-Hall Program

From: [email-masked] (Charlie Simpson)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 13:49:33 -0600

Netters:

Professor Michael B. Hall, Texas A&M University, is the one to contact to
obtain a copy of the Fenske-Hall program.  If you're interested, his e-mail
address is [email-masked].  He's still department head there, so I
wouldn't flood him with requests for the program all at once though.

I'll put my $0.02 in as well and reiterate what everyone else has said about
the program.  Speaking with the bias of a former student, the program is
excellent for organo-metallics and inorganic compounds.  It is also well
maintained and updated.  If any of you have the latest from Cache, FH is in
there, or use to be.

Cordially,

================================================================================
	Charlie Simpson Ph.D.			[email-masked]
	Halliburton Energy Services
	P.O. Box 1431				Phone 405/251-4564
	Duncan, OK 73536-0438			Fax   405/251-3218

 When one's expectations [for life] are reduced to zero, one really
 appreciates everything one does have.

				Dr. Stephen Hawking
				Omni, Feb. '79
================================================================================