Subject: info for 1994 conferences

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 17:25:20 -0800

Dear Netters,

I would like to get a list of 1994 conferences in molecular modeling.
Is there any anonymous FTP site that I can get informations about 1994 
conferences? I have tried anonymous-access FTP to CCSUN.UNICAMP.BR 
(FTP diectory of Medical Informations and Computing Conferences) but
failed.

I am a postdoc doing research on CADD (computer aided drug design) with 
DNA-Drug complex and would like to find out good conferences to present
my results in 1994.

I can summarize the answer if people are interested in the answers that I
received. Thanks for your time in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Yate-Ching Yuan
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry  Tel.      415-476-4378
Mail Stop 0446                          Fax       415-476-0688
University of California                internet: [email-masked] 
San Francisco, CA 94143-0446            bitnet: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: (Dr.) Dave Winkler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 93 14:26:15 EST

>DNA-Drug complex and would like to find out good conferences to present

There is a Eurasia conference in Kuala Lumpur 17-21 December 1994.  It will have 
sessions on drug design and comp chem.  It is sponsored by the Federation of 
Asian Chemical Societies and the Federation of European Chemical Societies. 
(contact: IKM fax 60-3-7189909)  There are some lovely reorts nearby (eg the 
Sheraton on the island of Langkawi) for after the conference (I just came back 
>from doing a similar thing!)

There is also an international molecular design meeting in Queensland Australia 
(near the Great barrier Reef) in mid 1995.  It will be sponsored by the US and 
European Molecular Graphics Societies (the 1994 meeting is in Chicago in July 
1994) and the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (contact: me or Peter Andrews: 
[email-masked]).  There is also the main European Structure-Activity 
meeting in Barcelona Sept 4-9 1994 (contact: [email-masked]).  I went to the one 
last year in Strasbourg and thought it was pretty good.

Cheers,

Dave
__________________________________________________________________________

   Dr. David A. Winkler                        Voice: 61-3-542-2244      
   Principal Research Scientist                Fax:   61-3-543-8160      
   CSIRO Division of Chemicals and Polymers
   Private Bag 10       
   Clayton, Australia.

   "Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans"