Subject: Help on books ?

From: "Dr. Mrigank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 10:08:45 +0530

Hi every one!

I am reccomanding these books/journasl for library. We need to know the prices
and publishers/distributers name. I could not locate the same in here and we do
not have good information system here accessible. Could anyone help. I have
included the publishers name whereever possible but prices are must. 

                                ** The list **
``Reviews in  Computational Chemistry''  by  Lipkowitz and  Boyd,Vol I-V.

``Quantum Mechanics'', 4th ed by Ira N. Levine,                        

``A Handbook of Computational Chemistry'', by Tim Clark;

``Molecular Mechanics, ACS Monograph 177'', by Ulrich Burkert and  Norman   L.
Allinger   pub.  American   Chemical   Society, Washington, D.C., 1982. 

``Computational Chemistry Using the PC'', By Donald Rodgers, VCH, 1991. 

``Conformational  Properties  of  Macromolecules''  by A. Hopfinger Academic
press, 

``Computer Software Applications in Chemistry'' by Peter C. Jurs. 

``Genetic Algorithms  In Search,  Optimization And Machine Lerning'',(1989)  by
D.E.  Goldberg,  Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Reading, MA, USA. 

``Adaptation In  Natural And Artificial Systems'' (1975) by J.H.Holland,
University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor. 

``Simulated Annealing  and Boltzman  Machines'' (1989) by E. Aarts and J. Korst
by John Wiley & Sons, New York. 

``Handbook of  Genetic Algorithms''  (1991) by  L.Davis Van Nostrand Reinhold,
New York. 

``Molecular Simulations of Liquids'' 

AND a few journals 

  Journal of Chemical Educatuon

  Journal of Computational Chemistry

  Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics

Thanks in advance
Mrigank
----
Dr. Mrigank                       \/Phone  +91 172 45004 x216
Institute of Microbial Technology /\Email:  [email-masked]
P O Box 1304, Sector 39A          \/UUCP:...!uunet!sangam!vikram!imtech!mrigank
Chandigarh 160 014 India.         /\ 
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
-- Science does not have a country, but Scientist has one - L. Pasteur