Subject: Fenske-Hall Methods -- for Dave Winkler in Australia

From: "Dr. Paul Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 08:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to use bandwidth like this but my attempt to 
return mail to Dave Winkler in Australia bounced.

Re: Fenske Hall methods

X-VMS-To: IN%"[email-masked]"

Dave:

I did an archie search for Fenske, Fenske-Hall, and Hall and only got
false hits.

Tom Cundari, Memphis State, got his copy of the software directly
from Mike Hall at Texas A&M Univ.  Mike's email address is
[email-masked] ...  Tom also indicated that he runs the
software on a MAC, IBM workstations, and a VAX.  Sounds as if the
software is easily transportable.

When I get out from under a stack of finals, I will probably contact
Mike Hall directly.  You might wish to do the same.

Cheers!

Paul

--Boundary (ID UlBXZH0xKhm7uO6k77O31A)--