Subject: News on MOPAC-DOS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 16:13:56 -0500

Hi!,
	Some people complain they got a corrupted version of the MOPAC for DOS.
Ivar just download a new copy on my machine, which seems to have the right 
byte count, (and I just tested and seems to work fine). The only difference
with the original copy is that this one is a bit more wordy. I run the 
standard water test and works smoothly. REMEMBER to download the files in
_binary_ mode!.

	There is a new address you can use. The first one suppose to be faster.
If you experience any problems with this address try the second one, the files
are still in there.

	The Mopac for DOS can be found at:

	fconvx.ncifcrf.gov (129.43.52.4); subdirectory: ./tmp/mopac_dos

				or

	fcindy5.ncifcrf.gov (129.43.9.58); subdirectory: ./mopac_dos

Login "anonymous" and enter your e-mail address as password. 

					Good Luck
							REC

_____________________________________________________________________________
Raul E. Cachau, National Cancer Institute
Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, PRI/DynCorp
Structural Biochemistry Program and Frederick Biomedical Supercomputer Center
Building 322, Room 19, P.O.Box B, Frederick, MD 21702-1201, USA
Phone: +1-(301)-846-6062; Fax: +1-(301)-846-6066; e-Mail: [email-masked]
_____________________________________________________________________________