Subject: long interaction cutoff

From: [email-masked] (Hagen Dufner)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 93 13:46:10 CET

Hi netters,
first of all   Merry Chrismas & a happy new year.
And now my question:
 I am looking for some information or articles dealing with the problem of
 shifted (switched) force potentials, in other words the influence of any
 cutoff in long range interactions, especially for electrostatic interactions.

 Any help is appreciated. A summary will be send to the list.

So long
H. Dufner

#
#+---------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
#|                                       | Technische Hochschule Darmstadt   |
#|              Hagen Dufner             | Physikalische Chemie I            |
#|                                       | Petersenstr. 20                   |
#|  Ab initio calculations on Zeolites   | 64287 Darmstadt, Germany          |
#|                                       | Phone: (+int) 6151 162798         |
#|                                       | Fax:   (+int) 6151 164298         |
#+---------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
#|   Network : <[email-masked]>                            |
#+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+