Subject: WATOC

From: [email-masked] (Henry Rzepa) (Henry Rzepa)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 1994 18:46:33 +0000

A couple of corrections to the WATOC (World Association of
Theoretical Chemists) information.  To join, send a message to
[email-masked] containing the single line (ie no signature)
subscribe watoc your name
If you wish to join, but do NOT want your name to appear in the
public recipients list, send a message to [email-masked] with the lines;
set watoc conceal yes
(and optionally)
help set
To find out who is registered in the public list, send
recipients watoc
For browsing the http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/watoc.html
entry, use NCSA Mosaic (V 2.1/Unix, V 1.0/Windows, V 1.02/Mac) or
equivalent. This contains a "gif" viewer. Unix users also need the "xv"
viewer to browse gopher entries. There is also a set of tools for
workstation users called ImageMagick, including "display" and "convert"
which support a larger range of image formats than xv, including Macintosh
"pict". The source for these tools can be found in most good X11R5 archives.

Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY.
Tel: +44 71 225 8339. Fax: +44 71 589 3869. E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa.html. Sent via MacPPP/MacTCP using Eudora 2.01.