Subject: gromos

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 94 15:01:20 +0100

Dear Netters,

recently I heard a lot about the MD-package GROMOS.
Can anybody tell me if it is public domain and where
to get it.

Thank you so much.

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) There is more to live than increasing its speed.
                                       -- Ghandi  ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------