Subject: Re: "Lock & Key" (Zuerich)

From: Wolfgang Sauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 16:02:52 MET

> 
> I just noticed in Yate-Ching Yuan's summary posting the mentioning of
>    "Zuerich                 Lock & Key              15.-16.4.[1994(?)]".
> Does anyone know anything more specific (scope, speakers, price, application
> address etc.) about this conference?
> 

Hi everybody,

sorry for the delay. You probably got this several times by now, but since
I am the original poster, I thought I should reply, no matter how late :-)

That one is a meeting at ETH (Zuerich) commemorating the 100th anniversary of 
Emil Fischer postulating the "Lock & Key" concept. It is intended as a 
follow-up to the receptor research conference at Verbier (CH) (10.-14.4.), so
there will be invited talks only.

Lectures include: T.L.Blundell, F.Cramer, R.Huber, G.Jung, J.-M.Lehn,
                  R.Hoffmann (at the banquet), M.F.Perutz, R.Poljak, 
                  G.Burnstock, H.Moehler, E.Mutschler and H.Kubinyi.

Contact:          LOCK + KEY
                  c/o Bureco AG
                  Postfach
                  CH-4310 Rheinfelden
                  Switzerland

Charges:          SFr 250.- (before 28.Feb.)
                      300.- (after  28.Feb.)

Best regards and all the best,
		Wolfgang Sauer
-- 
+======================================+=====================================+
|                               Wolfgang Sauer                               |
|  Institut fuer Organische Chemie I   |  Computational Chemistry Centre     |
|  Henkestr. 42                        |  Naegelsbacher Str. 25              |
|  D-91054 Erlangen, FRG               |  D-91052 Erlangen, FRG              |
|                        [email-masked]                       |
|  Tel.: 49/0 - 9131 - 85 - 2952       |  Tel.: 49/0 - 9131 - 85 - 6582      |
|  Fax:                   - 9132       |                                     |
+======================================+=====================================+
| "You have to be three standard deviations away from a normal personality   |
|  to like UNIX."                                       Morris Jones (C&T)   |
+======================================+=====================================+