Subject: Re: Advice - drawing structures under X?

From: "Wojciech Galazka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 13:11:41 CST

On Mon, 10 Jan 94 18:19:33 EST, Raul Valdes-Perez wrote:

>As part of a long-term project (MECHEM), we now have a strong need for
>some X Windows software that will draw molecular structures
[..]
>I have searched the archives of this list, but didn't find what we
>need.  I would appreciate any advice.  Thank you.

Dear Dr. Raul Valdes-Perez,
I suggest you sending your letter to the Xpert disscussion group, its topic
of interest is just X-Window Programming. The address is  
                [email-masked]
Hope this helps a bit.
                Wojciech Galazka
///////////////////////////////////////////////////******************
// Wojciech Galazka <[email-masked]>    //                 *
//    Computer Center                            // Chemistry - yes,*
//  Chemistry Department,  University of Warsaw  // Distortions- no *
//  Pasteura 1, 02-093 Warsaw, Poland            //                 *
///////////////////////////////////////////////////******************