Subject: Green's Function Monte Carlo

From: [email-masked] (Craig W. Burkhart)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 09:09:52 -0500

There was a nice article by Mike Lee and Kevin Schmidt awhile ago on this
very subject. The reference is

Michael A. Lee & Kevin E. Schmidt, "Green's Function Monte Carlo",
Computers in Physics, Vol. 6(2), 192-97(1992).

You will find this article as part of the regular "Computer Simulations"
articles done by the journal.

Hope this helps...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig W. Burkhart, Ph.D.                   Senior Research Chemist 
E-mail: [email-masked]             The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Fone:   216.796.3163                       Research Center
Fax:    216.796.3304                       142 Goodyear Boulevard
					   Akron, OH   44305
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled - Feynman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------