Subject: Re: Molecular Simulation

From: JEREMY WALTON <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jan 94 11:23:00 WET

>> >Who is the editor in chief and 
>> >What is the mailing address to send manuscript?
>> >
>> Editor in Chief is N. Quirke. manuscripts can be sent to him or to one of
>> the appropriate regional editors (Gubbins, Cornell or van Gunsteren, ETH).
>> I suppose you should submit to Quirke. His address is: BP Research Centre,
>>> Chertsey Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, MiddlesexTW16 7LN, England, UK.

Nick Quirke is no longer at BP Research.  He's now working for Biosym at their
Paris office - I'm sorry, I don't have the address, but Biosym should be able
to tell you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  Jeremy Walton                                   [email-masked]     |
|  The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford, UK  [email-masked]           |
|                                                  Tel: +44 865 511245         |
|                                                  Fax: +44 865 310139         |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------