Subject: Parallel Gaussian

From: [email-masked] (David Danovich)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 12:14:49 +0200

Dear Netters,     

  We are thinking to purchase a parralel system of IBM RS 6000/590's (or anything 
comperable) to run Gaussian, and we need some good advice.
So I have the following questions:
1. where can we purchase the parallel Gaussian?
2. what computers is used for the parallel Gaussian. How many processors and can we used 
compute claster? 
3. What are the specifications like operation memory per processor?
4. what kind of software is used for the parallelization?
5. Has anybody experienced with parallel Gaussian?

   Thank you in advance      David Danovich 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            Dr. David Danovich
             The Fritz Haber Research Center for Molecular Dynamics
             The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Givat-Ram Campus,
                           91904 Jerusalem, Israel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Office phone: (972)-2-586934     Internet Addr: [email-masked]
Home phone: (972)-2-789544       FAX number: (972)-2-585345
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+