Subject: on-line document for MD

From: [email-masked] (Teerakiat Kerdcharoen)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 1994 14:36:26 +0100 (NFT)

Dear Netters,
	I am about to write a document titled, "Internet Resource
Guide for Molecular Dynamics," which I intend to have
it available on-line somewhere. The main aim is to provide helpful
informations for beginners in molecular dynamics who are lacking of
programs. Apart from Allen's and Tildesley's book, the newscomer
in MD will know how and where to access those resources on internet.
In addition, I will also compile some relevant resources into this
document, i.e., database in molecular biology, protein, etc.
	Now, I have some informations in hand but I would appreciate
anywhom could send me what you know relating to this stuff, FTP sites,
on-line services, introductory references in MD, useful books, and so on.
Please send e-mail directly to me at    [email-masked]  ( I have
configured the field Reply-to: already, so you can use "reply" command ).
	Thanks a lot in advance.
							best wishes,
							Teerakiat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen (NOY)

Institute of General and Inorganic and Theoretical Chemistry
Innrain 52a, A-6020 Innsbruck AUSTRIA

e-mail:  [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 
      :  [email-masked], [email-masked] ( Bangkok )
Research :  Molecular Dynamics simulations
         :  Computer Aided Molecular/Material Designs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------