Subject: MM3 on the Mac

From: Phil Bays <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 1994 09:33:08 -0500 (EST)

In response to my inquiry about MM3 on a 486 PC, I have had several 
questions raised about the Mac version of MM3 published by InStar. In the 
March 1992 issue of J. Chem. Ed. I reviewed several programs for the Mac, 
including MacMimic.  MacMimic consisted of a structure drawing package and 
an implementation of MM2(91).  It is my understanding that MM3 has now 
been ported as is sold as part of the MacMimic package.  The appropriate 
contact is:

InStar Software
Ideon Research Park
S-223 70 Lund,  Sweeden

The person to contact is Anders Sundin a frequent commenter to this group.
His e-mail address is:

[email-masked]    or
[email-masked]   or
[email-masked]

Speak up Anders   (I'll collect my commission later!)

Phil Bays
Department of Chemistry
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame    IN 46556
[email-masked]