Subject: ORTEP for Mac?

From: Frank Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jan 94 9:26 +0100

A spin-off question from the inquire about a version of
ORTEP that runs under DOS: is there a versionof ORTEP that runs
on a Macintosh?
	Frank

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 08:47:51 -0600 (CST)

> ORTEP that runs under DOS: is there a versionof ORTEP that runs

During a recent conversation with Norimasa Yamazaki (Tokyo), who ported
ORTEP for Unix platforms, I was told that he has a new version which can
handle 400 atoms and run on a Macintosh.  I didn't gather additional
details, but, if you are interested I can find out more. 

Cheers
-raman
-- 
C.S.Raman                                 [email-masked] - Internet
UNIX Programming & Administration         [email-masked] - CIS
SPARC & SGI Systems                       [email-masked] - CHPC
Department of Biochemistry                [email-masked]
UTHSCSA       
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.                       (210) 567-6623   [Tel]
San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                (210) 567-6595   [Fax]
******************************************************************************
         If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the Mathematics
                                                            -Francis Bacon   
******************************************************************************