Subject: solid state physics

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 94 17:59:25 +0100

Dear netters,

does anybody know about a forum discussing problems
related to solid state physics?!

I would appreciate some details on how to join.

Thanks a lot.

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) There is more to live than increasing its speed.
                                       -- Ghandi  ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------