Subject: For user of SURVIB & POLYMODE ONLY!!!

From: [email-masked] (Desmarais Normand)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 09:16:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello!

	a friend of me needs some information about SURVIB and
POLYMODE...  He's french and his english is very bad so if you
can write in french do it please...

Here is the problem:

SURVIB
======

	He wants to calculate the IR intensities of the overtone and
hot bands (in french: les bandes harmoniques et les bandes de 
combinaisons).  He need to know if he must give:

1) the dipole moment,
2) the component of the dipole moment in the symetry axis,
3) the component of the dipole moment in the plane of symetry if there
   is one?

POLYMODE
========

	He wants to know how to calculate the energy of a giving
state...  Must he calculates it from the energy of the state (000..0)
of the first SCF-CI iteration or must he recalculates it for each
(000..0) states of the diferent iterations?

	I hope the questions are clear enough... if you need more input
just send me a message.  Please send your answer to me, not to the CCL.
Thank you for your concern!

Normand Desmarais.
[email-masked]