Subject: BITNET mail follows

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jan 94 11:35 LCL

Date:         Fri, 28 Jan 94 11:17:43 LCL
From:         PA13808@UTKVM1
Subject:      molecular interactions
To:           alex <[email-masked]>
========================================================================
 refs on books for beginners in this field include.
            1.THEORY OF MOLECULAR INTERACTIONS by I. G. Kaplan(Studies in phys
and theoretical chemistry vol 42) Elsevier 1986
            2. Intermolececular Interactions from diatomics to biopolymers ED
                B. Pullman Wiley,NY 1977
            3. Weak Intermolecular Interactions in Chemistry and Biology,
                P.Hobza and R. Zahradnik Elsevier, Amsterdam 1980
            4. Theoretical Treament of large molecules and their interactions.
                part 4 of Theoretical Models of Chemical Bonding, ed Z.B. Maksi
               c Springer Verlag (ISBN 3 540 52253 0 1990
                                                 John E. Bloor
                                         Univ TENN(PA13808 at UTKVM1.utk.edu)