Subject: CCL:PNL software report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 10:02:23 PST

|>   Resent-From: [email-masked]
|>   Resent-Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 09:51 PST
|>   Date: Wed, 02 Feb 94 09:33:39 -0500
|>   From: [email-masked]
|>   Sender: [email-masked]
|>   Resent-To: [email-masked]
|>   Precedence: bulk
|>   X-Envelope-To: [email-masked]
|>   X-Vms-To: [email-masked]
|>
|>
|>
|>   The November 1993 QCPE Bulletin mentions a report by David Feller at Pacific
|>   Northwest Laboratory on benchmarks of electronic structure software.  Does
|>   anyone know how a copy of this report can be obtained?
|>
|>   Bill Schneider
|>   Ford Motor Co.
|>
|>   ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
|>   [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
|>   [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net (port 70 or 73)
|>   Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
|>
|>

Dear Bill,

D. F. Feller, Technical Report. PNL-8670, "The MSRC Ab Initio Methods Benchmark 
Suite:  A Measurement of Hardware and Software Performance in the Area of 
Electronic Structure Methods", (1993).  This technical report is available to the public 
>from the National Technical Information Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, 5285
Port Royal Rd., Springfield, VA 22161.  

Regards, 
Rick

=============================================================================
===    Ricky A. Kendall  <internet: [email-masked]>             ===
===    Mail Stop K1-90                                                    ===
===    Molecular Science Software Group                                   ===
===    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation Program                           ===
===    Molecular Science Research Center                                  ===
===    Pacific Northwest Laboratory                                       ===
===    Richland, WA 99352                                                 ===
===    Phone: (509) 375-2602                                              ===
===    Fax:   (509) 375-6631                                              ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===    All opinions are my own and not those of any other life form,      ===
===    living, dead or unknown                                            ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===  Parallel computing is the way of the future			  ===
=== 	Always was ........  always will be!!!!! 			  ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===             One must be careful to not end up as			  ===
===          	ROADKILL on the Information Highway	 		  ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===  									  ===
===  Support the American Diabetes Association				  ===
===  									  ===
=============================================================================