Subject: CCL:PNL software report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 10:02:23 PST

|>   Resent-From: [email-masked]
|>   Resent-Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 09:51 PST
|>   Date: Wed, 02 Feb 94 09:33:39 -0500
|>   From: [email-masked]
|>   Sender: [email-masked]
|>   Resent-To: [email-masked]
|>   Precedence: bulk
|>   X-Envelope-To: [email-masked]
|>   X-Vms-To: [email-masked]
|>
|>
|>
|>   The November 1993 QCPE Bulletin mentions a report by David Feller at Pacific
|>   Northwest Laboratory on benchmarks of electronic structure software.  Does
|>   anyone know how a copy of this report can be obtained?
|>
|>   Bill Schneider
|>   Ford Motor Co.
|>
|>   ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
|>   [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
|>   [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net (port 70 or 73)
|>   Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
|>
|>

Dear Bill,

D. F. Feller, Technical Report. PNL-8670, "The MSRC Ab Initio Methods Benchmark 
Suite:  A Measurement of Hardware and Software Performance in the Area of 
Electronic Structure Methods", (1993).  This technical report is available to the public 
from the National Technical Information Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, 5285 
Port Royal Rd., Springfield, VA 22161.  

Regards, 
Rick

=============================================================================
===    Ricky A. Kendall  <internet: [email-masked]>             ===
===    Mail Stop K1-90                                                    ===
===    Molecular Science Software Group                                   ===
===    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation Program                           ===
===    Molecular Science Research Center                                  ===
===    Pacific Northwest Laboratory                                       ===
===    Richland, WA 99352                                                 ===
===    Phone: (509) 375-2602                                              ===
===    Fax:   (509) 375-6631                                              ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===    All opinions are my own and not those of any other life form,      ===
===    living, dead or unknown                                            ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===  Parallel computing is the way of the future			  ===
=== 	Always was ........  always will be!!!!! 			  ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===             One must be careful to not end up as			  ===
===          	ROADKILL on the Information Highway	 		  ===
=============================================================================
=============================================================================
===  									  ===
===  Support the American Diabetes Association				  ===
===  									  ===
=============================================================================