Subject: Request for Molecular Graphics Software

From: jim faeder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 17:23:09 -0700

My research group has an Alpha AXP 3000 workstation and we would like
molecular graphics software that would allow us to visualize the results of
Monte Carlo and molecular dynamics simulations of small clusters (10-100
atoms).  We would like to have space-filling models, preferably with some
sort of shading, and have the capability of animating multiple frames.
Does anyone know of some free (or nearly free) software that might
accomplish these objectives?  Thanks.
---

     +----------------------------------------------------------+
     | Jim Faeder                                               |
     | JILA, Campus Box 440                                     |
     | University of Colorado                                   |
     | Boulder, CO 80309                                        |
     |----------------------------------------------------------|
     |       | [email-masked] | hm. |  303-449-6953 | 
     | email |        -or-		  |-----+---------------|
     |       | [email-masked]	  | wk. |  303-492-7803 |
     +----------------------------------------------------------+