Subject: pKa for acety CoA

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 1994 12:21:47 EST

I would appreciate values, with references if possible, of the pKa
for the alpha hydrogens in the acetyl group of acetyl CoA.  Please send
directly and I will organize and return. Thank you.

Ascanio Giuseppe DiPippo, C.H.S.
Professor
Salve Regina University
Newport, Roe Dylin 02840
401-847-6650 x 3126 office
401-847-0372 FAX
e-MAIL [email-masked]

*****************************************************************
* "Neva trust any won whoo kan ownly spel a wird won whey" Mock Twane
*****************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian A. Kell)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 14:55:59 EST

> Newport, Roe Dylin 02840

Roe Dylin -- isn't that somewhere near Lon Gylin?

;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian A. Kell            Technical Support Manager, Eastern Region
[email-masked]   (518) 482-1436          Biosym Technologies, Inc.
------------------------------------------------------------------