Subject: Re: Electronic Publishing

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Feb 94 14:38:57 EST

To:   >internet:[email-masked]

Dear Fellow Netters,

I enjoyed our discussion during the past weeks very much. Thank
you for pointing me to the new technology. Today, I accessed
the Imperial College's WWW server and looked at some files
using Mosaic. I now understand your enthusiasm. I feel like a
blind guy who was told about a blooming meadow and turns
seeing. I am as enthusiastic as you are!

Sincerely yours
Dr. Rainer Stumpe
Sciences Editorial
Springer-Verlag
Tiergartenstr. 17
D-69121 Heidelberg

Phone: +49-(0)6221-487 310
Fax:   +49-(0)6221-487 366
Internet: [email-masked]