Subject: psi88 running from g92 checkpoint files.

From: K Bryson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 22:37:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
		I wish to run psi88 MO plotting software from g92.
	Now the chk2psi.f code provided with psi88 will read g90
	checkpoint files.
	Unfortunately I believe that Gaussian Inc. have increased the
	sizes of common data arrays going from G90->G92 which will
	mean that I have to change various common blocks in the
	chk2psi.f code to get it to read g92 checkpoint files or else
	it will scramble the ordering of the data.
		I thought I would inquire whether anyone else has already
	accomplished this task and has a g92 version of the psi88 code
	before I start re-coding it myself ( As the current topic seems
	to be reusable code ... ).

	Thanks,
		Kevin.

 ----------~~~~~~------~~~~~~~~~~---------------~~~~~----------~~~~~--
    K.Bryson                 email: [email-masked]   
    Biophysics Group         Tel  : +44 904 430000 Extn. 2236  
    Physics Department       Fax  : +44 904 432214
    University of York      
    Heslington              "Molecular modelling of DNA and its
    YORK, UK                    interaction with small molecules."
    YO1 5DD             
 -------------------~~~~~-------------~~~~--------~~~~--------~~~~~---