Subject: FOLDER?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 16:13:34 +0100

Dear fellow netters,

I am interested in the Homology Modeling program FOLDER. I have e-mailed 
S.Srinivasan (one of the authors) but did not get a reply. 
Can anybody tell me where to get this software, please?

Many thanks in advance!

			Peter Reinert

Peter Reinert (ZWDV), Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung,
Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10, 50829 Koeln, Germany
Phone: ++49/221/5062-539 or -538 or -537, FAX: ++49/221/5062-513
"[email-masked]"

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 09:43:55 -0600 (CST)

> Can anybody tell me where to get this software, please?

I communicated with the authors in early December and was told that the
program hasn't reached a stage where it can be distributed.  I believe
they are trying to find a way to do the same.  If I hear anything more,
I will pass the information along.  In the meanwhile, you can try a
program called PROMOD, which essentially does homology modelling and is
available free of charge (just the object code).

Cheers
-raman
-- 
C.S.Raman                                 [email-masked] - Internet
UNIX Programming & Administration         [email-masked] - CIS
SPARC & SGI Systems                       [email-masked] - CHPC
Department of Biochemistry                [email-masked]
UTHSCSA       
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.                       (210) 567-6623   [Tel]
San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                (210) 567-6595   [Fax]
******************************************************************************
         If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the Mathematics
                                                            -Francis Bacon   
******************************************************************************