Subject: COLUMBUS on SGI Power Challenge

From: [email-masked] (Charles Martin)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 23:38:40 -0600 (CST)

Dear columbus users
	Has anyone been able to port COLUMBUS to an SGI Power Challenge
or an SGI running system 5, f77 version 4?  I have been trying off
and on for a while (as the SGI system patches come in, our
hardware problems get fixed, etc.), but I am still having trouble
getting argos to run.  

	Thanks

==================================================================
Charles H. Martin

email: [email-masked]

U.S. snail:
        c/o Freed Group
        The James Franck Institute and 
        The Department of Chemistry
        The University of Chicago
        5640 South Ellis Avenue
        Chicago, Illinois  60637

Work:  (312) 702-3457
Fax:   (312) 702-5863  
==================================================================