Subject: Chemistry Font

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 1994 13:50:36 -0500 (EST)

Dear Netters:

The chemistry font which I announced previously has been moved to its
new home.  The files are now available on anonymous ftp/gopher on 
www.ccl.net in /pub/chemistry/text-processing/chemfont directory. 
File chemfont.zip contains all files in the distribution, though you can 
also retrieve them individualy.

If you need unzip program for PC it is available in pub/chemistry/software
as unz50p1.exe. You can also retrieve files by e-mail (binary files will be
uuencoded) by sending a message:

    select chemistry
    limit 250kb
    ls 
    cd software/chemfont
    get README
    get chemfont.zip
    quit

to [email-masked].

As always, comments or flames are welcome!

Eric

________________________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone                         Scientific Consulting Services
                                       Serving Government & Industry Since 1982
 Internet:   [email-masked]
 Compuserve: 73757,2776                "True science teaches, above all, to
 Fax:        (703) 751-6639             doubt, and to be ignorant."
 Voice:      (703) 461-7078                               Miguel do Unamuno
________________________________________________________________________________