Subject: Need program for Virial Coefs.

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 20:36:52 CST

Hi netters:

A friend of mine is asking your help in order to locate a program that
could enable him to calculate the second virial coefficient for a given
intermolecular potential.

Any kind soul outthere?.

Many thanks!

--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________