Subject: SESAM or SYBASE

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nittoli)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 19:21:45 GMT

Hello Everyone,

This message is about finding a program called SESAM or SYBASE 
that I have come across in Proteins:Structure, Function, and 
Genetics 11:59-76 (1991) by Huysmans, Richelle, and Wodak.

SESAM is a relational database for the structure and sequence of 
macromolecules.  It relates information such as conformational
preferences of short sequence segments.  In addition, there are 
several other tasks it can perform.

I would appreciate any help in locating this program.

Thanks in advance

___________________________________________

Thomas Nittoli
Dept. of Chemistry
State University of NY
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3400 USA

Phone: (516)632-7854   FAX: (516)632-7960
Internet: [email-masked]