Subject: ab initio Pair Potentials.MD or MC program?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 20:57:43 +0100

Hi netters!

    I am working on the obtention of pair potentials from ab initio
   embedded cluster calculations. I would like to test these pair 
   potentials but actually I haven't any code to do Molecular Dynamics
   or Monte Carlo simulations of solids (bulk or/and surfaces). Does 
   somebody know about some freely distributed program which allows 
   to do such simulations?
    I am also opened to start some colaboration,
   if somebody is interestid on it: tell me and I shall give
   more information.

      thanks in advance

      (maybe I have made some mistake with the
      english because my english teacher isn't here today)

       Jose Antonio Mejias Romero  (PhD student)

       Departamento de Quimica Fisica
       Facultad de Quimica.
       41012 Sevilla
       Spain

       email [email-masked]

       voice 54557177
       fax   54557176