Subject: Chemistry WWW server at CSC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 12:24:02 +0200

Hello,

We are pleased to announce a WWW Chemistry Server at the Center for Scientific
Computing. 

URL: http://www.csc.fi/lul/csc_chem.html

Please feel free to take part in the marvelous world of Mosaic.

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 Leif Laaksonen                     |
 Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
 P.O. Box 405                       | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
 FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Voice Mail: 358 486257407
 FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
--------URL: http://www.csc.fi/lul/leif/leif.laaksonen.html--------

              New opinions are always suspected, and
              usually opposed, without any other 
              reason but because they are not already
              common.

                                   John Locke
-------------------------------------------------------------------