Subject: HAM_4 Program

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 1994 10:34:57 GMT-03:00

To anybody who may be able to help.

Does anyone have any information about HAM/4 a new version of HAM/3,this program
is a mixture of HF (Hartree-Fock) and LDA (Local Density Aproximation) which was
written  by   L. Asbrink,  C. Frioh  and  E. Lindholm  of  Royal  Institute  of 
Technology Stockholm, Sweden. Any references or suggestion for contact would be 
appreciated .

With many thanks in advance  for your help.

                                             Lima

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! Dr.G.A.R.LIma                                                               !
! Universidade de Sao Paulo                                                   !
! Instituto de Fisica                                                         !
! Departamento de ciencias dos Materiais e Mecanica                           !
! Caixa Postal 20516 - CEP 01498-970                                          !
! Sao Paulo , SP , BRAZIL                                                     !
! e-mail:[email-masked]                                              !
! fax   :[55] (11) 8140503                                                    !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------