Subject: Chicago Comp Chem Club meeting

From: Thompson Doman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 94 15:09:25 CST

March 10, 1994

		CHICAGO COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CLUB (CCCC)

Dear Former CCCC Participant:

Professor Mark Ratner (Northwestern), Charles Hutchins (Abbott) 
and I have decided to try to rejuvenate the C4 concept.  
We intend to kick off the current season with the following talk:

Speaker :	D. Eric Walters 

Title :		Genetically Evolved Receptor Models (GERM):
		A Computational Approach to Construction of Receptor Models.
 
Day & Time :	Wednesday April 27, 1994, 7:00 p.m.
Venue :		Searle R and D, Skokie, IL 60077.

Pizza and soft drinks will be served from 6:30 - 7:00 as we 
re-establish personal ties and discuss the future a little.

Please give us a call, if you can make it or if  you need
any further information. 

(Shashi Rao : 708-982-4545; e-mail : [email-masked], 
Mark Ratner: 708-491-5652).  

If you cannot make it to this talk, please call anyway to 
confirm or change your address.

Hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,

Shashi Rao