Subject: Announcing AMPAC 5.0 with Graphical User Interface

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 11:41:57 -0600 (CST)

Dear Netters,

  Semichem is pleased to announce AMPAC 5.0 with Graphical  User Interface
to be released May 2, 1994.  AMPAC 5.0 features MJS Dewar's new SAM1 semi-
empirical method and now includes parameters for iron (Fe).   Our  program
offers state-of-the-art semiempirical methodology in an easily  accessible
format, supported by Semichem's expert customer service.   We will  demon-
strate the  new  version of AMPAC at the American Chemical Society Meeting
in San Diego next week in Booth 1008.  AMPAC runs on virtually every plat-
form and our Graphical  User Interface  uses the  popular  X-Windows/Motif
protocol for compatibility and seamless network access.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                           DR. ANDREW HOLDER
                          President, Semichem

Semichem, Inc.                 ||  Internet Addr: [email-masked]
7128 Summitt                   ||  Phone Number:  (913) 268-3271
Shawnee, KS 66216              ||  FAX Number:    (913) 268-3445
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-