Subject: XXVII Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 15:23:26 CST

The 1994 conference will be held on the campus of the University of Missouri in
Columbia, MO and May 19-21.  The co-organizers for this year's conference are
Pat Plummer and John Adams.  As has been the practice in past years, the
conference will open with a reception on Thursday evening, and papers(in either
oral or poster format) will be presented all day Friday and on Saturday morning
The conference banquet will be held on Friday evening.  In order to keep expens
es down and thus to encourage the maximum amount of student participation (an
important tradition of thi meeting), accommondations during the conference will
 available in University dormitories at a very reasonable price.  Details con-
cerning registration, accommondations, abstract format, etc., will be supplied
in the second announcement and call for papers which will be mailed at the end
of March.   Questions may directed to either of the organizers c/o Chemistry
Department University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, MO 65211, FAX 314-882-
2754 or
Prof. Patricia Plummer, [email-masked], (314) 882-3053
Prof. John Adams,   [email-masked], (314) 882-3245

To insure that you receive the 2nd announcement and call for papers, please
drop a note to one of the organizers(e-mail preferred) indicating your interest