Subject: accesibility

From: "Dr. Mrigank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 14:49:15 +0530

==>  I'm looking for a program to calculate the accessible surface area available
==>to a penetrant molecule in some well-defined molecular space.  Although I'm
==>specifically interested in the ACCESSIBLE surface area of a molecular sieve,
==>I suspect that similar programs written for drug or polymer applications would
==>work just as well.
==>
==>Thanks.
==>
==>Steve Cook

There are program called VOLUME and ACCESS avaialble free for academics
from Art Pelo of Yale University.

Mrigank

----
Dr. Mrigank                       \/Phone  +91 172 45004 x216
Institute of Microbial Technology /\Email:  [email-masked]
P O Box 1304, Sector 39A          \/UUCP:...!uunet!sangam!vikram!imtech!mrigank
Chandigarh 160 014 India.         /\Fax    +91 172 40985 
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran